Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Copy and paste

I'm trying to figure out why I couldn't copy, & paste so after a google search. I'm trying some of the suggestions...

Ok folks here is what I've done tonight. I made a mistake in the first line of this post. My cursor jumped on me so I copied my words to move them, when I hit paste it popped up a box I clickd allow & alot of this post is copied & pasted.


The paragraph with the " was copied from a page I found in my search. I was actually going to try that next if needed.


"It could be because of your web browser.  I had to put my IE 8 into compatability mode ( a button just to the right of your address bar) before i could paste into the field.It could be because of your web browser.  I had to put my IE 8 into compatability mode ( a button just to the right of your address bar) before i could paste into the field."

The quote below was c &  p.

Everything you do can be done better from a place of relaxation.- Stephen C. Paul

No comments: