Monday, April 7, 2008

Hubby update

The doctor said my hubby did NOT have what we feared. Thank God He wants to scan it again at the end of the month to see if it went away on it's own. If it doesn't he'll probably want to remove it.

To be honest with you I've been pretty positive all week was pretty sure it would be ok. But today I woke up what iffing. I HATE it when that happens I know it's not good for me or anyone else.

This reinforces the saying "one day at a time" to me. We need to make sure we're the best we can be for ourselves and others. Enjoy life, enjoy the moment, enjoy family and friends. Look for the Good. Let Go and Let God. Live, Laugh and Love, Keep it Simple These are all sayings I know and wanted to remind myself while sharing with you.

I ask you to continue your good thoughts and prayers that it clears up all the way.

My sincerest thank you.

No comments: