Friday, April 11, 2008

IInteresting Reading

Thought I'd post while my daughter and granddaughter are outside practicing. My granddaughter has her first ball practice tomorrow for her new league, she moves up this year.


Ginger from Magical Holiday Home has started a blog network. These blogs will be centered around the special days that are celebrated at MHH. Some of the members have blogs for the holidays created already.

I'm rolling some ideas around in my head of blogs I could create to join the network. But this is a busy time right now so I'm still in the consideration stage LOL.

I do enjoy reading others blogs tho. Ginger has a new one I plan to keep up on. It's called Fairy Dust & Fairy Kissess. I like reading about anything magical.

Not feeling well today and computer is being a butt but maybe it will let me give you the link to MHH

http://magicalholidayhome.com/forum/index.php

And to Fairy Dust & Fairy Kissess

http://ginger-fairydust.blogspot.com/search?q=

No comments: