Saturday, July 2, 2011

CIJ-Day 2

I've managed to life my mood a little bit, altho my prayers are still with folks hurting in our town.. I thought I'd share our plans for today with you.

Since it's pretty warm outside today we decided to watch a Christmas movie tonight. We will watch "Deck the Halls." I haven't seen it but DGD has. She said it's a good movie. The plan is to shut down the pc, put the cell on silent and enjoy the movie together. Of course, we'll have some snacks to enjoy while we watch it.

At the moment I'm looking around some new(to me) blogs and getting ideas. Isn't it funny how blogs are like Lays potato chips, you look at one and usually(at least for me) that leads to another, then  another, another and so on and on lol. Some time this month we hope to make some paper candy canes:)

Thought to ponder:

Count your blessings, not your problems.
 
Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having fun watching the movie!

I like your comparison of looking at blogs and eating potato crisps... You can never stop at just one.

Tricia said...

Thanks for stopping by to visit, we enjoy having company:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tricia,

I love this movie Tricia,,I hope you enjoyed it !