Friday, July 1, 2011

DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA

There is SO much drama in this world. Anyone ever wonder why? Read on for my thoughts. To me it's because we CHOOSE to be involved in it. To me DRAMA reminds me of high school, he said, she said, be on my side, be mad at him/her and it goes on and on and on!

I'm not talking about when we're angry, hurt, or life is getting us down and we need to vent. I'm talking about when the "thing" whatever it is keeps getting told, told & retold by us and others. We react in pain or anger and all the negative energy involved in DRAMA.

Instead of taking a break to calm down and searching for a more positive way to deal with our situations. I feel when we stay in DRAMA we block the good things from coming to us and those we love. Often times, we're so wrapped up in the DRAMA that's all we see, hear, thing about, talk about.

Personally, I feel we can't fix other's problems and while it's ok for them to talk to me, all I can try to do is give them a more positive way to look at/handle it. It's their CHOICE to stay in the DRAMA or remove theirselves from it. And enjoy their life and the love ones in it. And it's my CHOICE to say I'm sorry but all I have to offer is my advice, prayers and encouragement that you'll find a peaceful, calming way for you to handle that DRAMA.

Adults high school is over, let's show the younger generation more positive way's to enjoy & live life.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

you are so right lady. Some people just seem to want to stay in the drama for the attention or what I am not sure.

Tricia said...

I'm not sure either Shannon, but's it's TOOOO draining for me:) Happy first day of CIJ 2011...