Sunday, July 17, 2011

VBS program & CIJ celebration

The VBS program tonight was so cute. They had 5 different sets of kids singing and dancing to praise songs. Everyone was served hot dogs, chips and a drink after the program.. The kids also had freeze pops to eat. I will post pics on my FB page.

When we left we took our granddaughter to Sonic so she could get her free ice cream cone. Which was another VBS treat:)

When we got home my DGD and I decided to celebrate CIJ. We took my netbook outside and set up our version of a drive in. We had a hot dog, chips and tea for treats. We went to you tube and searched for Christmas cartoons. It popped up a bunch including some by Disney. So we decide to watch 3 different ones. The first one I believe was called Daffy Duck Christmas. The second one was Pluto's Christmas tree. And the final one was Tom and Jerry's Christmas Eve Night Before Christmas.

They were all so cute and funny. But now I'm exhausted so...

Until next time...

I almost forget after church this morning we went to the Hallmark Premiere. I put almost $48 worth of ornaments in their lay-a-way. And I bought 2 keychains for earlier presents:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a nice day you had Tricia, and I am happy for Ashley that she enjoyed VBS so much. :)

Tricia said...

Thanks Nancy. It was a nice day. Hope you're having a good day.