Friday, March 28, 2008

A Long Day

Yesterday we went out to eat. Then came home to help my granddaughter practice for softball. In that practice I got smacked in the head with a softball. Boy that stung.

Then in the middle of the night my hubby became ill. He was vomiting violently and very weak. We got a ambulance to come and get him. His own doctor saw him in the ER. He said early this morning his small intestine has a infection in it. This evening he said he also has pnewmonia in his left lung. I'm guessing he's going to be in the hospital for a few days.

I know this is short and simple just the basics but wanted to give a small idea of what I've been up to since my last post was posted.

I'm not sure how much if anything I'll be posting the next few days. I hope to at least get a quote up between going to hospital and doing errands.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I hope your husband is doing better!!!