Monday, March 3, 2008

Weather definition

Blogger can test my nerves sometimes lol. I tried(and thought succeeded) to post a weather definition before I posted my goal update. But when I checked my blog the weather definition wasn't there so let me try again.

Severe Thunderstorm WARNING/Tornado WARNING:

This means TAKE ACTION. Severe weather or a tornado has occurred in a storm moving in or is imminent. This is not time to start calling people, it is time to MOVE TO A SAFE PLACE. You should seek shelter on the lowest level, interior hallway away from glass or flying objects. DO NOT TRY TO OUTRUN A TORNADO IN A CAR. If a warning is issued for your area, take cover. If severe weather does not hit your immediate location, it is better to look at it in this light: Would you rather be in a safe place and have no severe weather, or be out in an unsafe place and be hit by a tornado? It only makes sense to take action.

Remember:
WARNING: Take action

No comments: