Saturday, February 16, 2008

1 Confidence Builder for me

I Never Know What I Might Find when I clean out my purse that I've forgetten about. As I was cleaning my purse tonight I found a folded piece of paper. When I opened it to read it I knew what it was and wondered how I forget it.

Written on the paper were some confidence building goals I'd just wrote a few weeks ago. So instead of stuffing them in my purse where I might forget them again I decide to put them in my blog, one at a time. As well as motivating me to write, it puts them where I'm more likely to see them.

Today's confidence builder goal for me is "become effort oriented, not results oriented" To me this means put the effort out there and not have a preconceived notion of how it just has to be. The results might be better than I could have ever anticipated. They might be what I expected, or they might not be.

But as I always told my kids just try your best that's all you can do.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Fabulous one!!! Love it. Have to focus on effort or I will give up in this crazy world of mine!!! Can't wait to read the rest of them!! I will use this one as my motto for the week...if you don't mind! I'll let you know how it goes.

Tricia said...

Great glad you like it. Please let me know how it works for you.