Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Going to brag a little

I'm going to do a little grandma bragging tonight. As some of you might know my granddaughter is homeschooled. She's learning to read and doing a AWESOME job.

The site we use to help her is Starfall.com. We use it to compliment the other resources we use with her.

Ball season is also coming up here. We registered her this week. She moves up a league this year. Not batting off a tee anymore. So we've been practicing what we can with her inside. She is working enthusiactically to be a good team player.

WTG girl.

1 comment:

jackfrosty said...

That's great! I've always wanted to homeschool my boys-but my DH is against it-maybe he just knows how disorganized I am! Oh well-I still like to do things with them to teach them outside of school. It's so exciting when they start to read on their own, isn't it! That's great she's doing so well!
Good luck with ball season!~jackfrosty