Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A little bit anxious

I'm a little bit on the anxious side today. My granddaughter work up sick. She's been vomiting and having diaherria poor thing.



On top of that we're in a high chance of severe weather. In Aprl of 2006 we were hit not once but twice by tornados. The first one being a F3 and leaving major destruction. The weather channel is calling for the chance of dozens to outbreak today.

So I thought I'd come over here and work on my daily writing challenge as well as update on how my daily goals have went so far.

1. Drink at least 8oz. water daily. I know I need more than this. But for me to get at least 8 ozs down is a accomlishment.This goal was reached 2-04-08
Not done yet today working on it.

2. Do my arm exercises. I have a flabby place on my arm that I don't like. You know the place between the elbow and shoulder on the backside. I know a simple exercise that will tone and tighten this I just have to do it.This goal was reached 2-04-08 Done for 2-05-08

3.Start a blog and write in it daily. If you're reading this you know I've accomplished this today.This goal was reached 2-04-08 Done for 2-05-08

4. Meditate daily. My mind need a few minutes quiet time each day. Since it was after 12 a.m when I went to bed...This goal was reached 2-4-08
done 2-05-08

5. Read and practice my emails and ebooks that help me grow in the areas I want to at least 2 times a week. I read some today so half way there for the week. Have the email up to read when I finish here then this goal will be accomplished for the week.

6. Make eye contact with others. This is something I have a hard time doing. But I have been practicing on my family today. Been working on it today 2-05-08

Granddaughter just woke up from a nap and seems to be feeling some better. Now if the weather would improve with no severe weather all would be better.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

You have been TAGGED....to play along...check it out at...

http://gingersjourney.blogspot.com/

Tricia said...

Ok just found this & commented on your site.