Sunday, February 10, 2008

Looking Around

Been looking around the net tonight as well as doing a little chatting. Everyone knows to eat healthy, exercise, meditate etc... to help mprove your life.

But exactly what kind of foods should one eat? We all have diffeent prefereces, and different tolerances for some food. What kinds of food help fight off sickness? I know water is really good for me. I'm working on a goal this month to simply get
8ozs a day down. That would be good for me I don't care much for drinking water.

Not everyone is capable of doing strenous exercise so what do those folks do? Personally, I like Denise Ausin simple exercises called Deskercise

http://www.deniseaustin.com/free/getfit/deskercise_invi.asp

So I've been doing some research on the net to help gain more healthy habits.

If you have any tips to share please feel free to comment.

4 comments:

jampss said...

I loved Denise's ideas! Thanks. I also love the Magical Holiday Home!

Tricia said...

Aren't they simple exercises? I know they work cause I've used them before and I'm using them again. Isn't MHH great?

jampss said...

I'm sitting here doing my deskercise and yes, MHH is so much fun! I get so inspired ... for crafts and cleaning ... and of course ... Christmas!

Tricia said...

Hope the deskercise are helping you where you need them to. Do you have a blog?