Friday, February 8, 2008

Doing Better

My granddaughter is doing better today. Thank God. She's been up moving around more and letting her little personality shine again. Her apetitite still isn't right but it should be in a few days.

She'll be 7 years old tomorrow. We sent her a Ariel Happy Birthday bouquet today. We put it on a local tv station here and her party is tomorrow evening. She's excited. She got up singing "tomorrow is my birthday". It feels so good to see her feeling better.

I've been working on my goals but it's been hard this week. The water goal isn't going as well as I'd liked. But at least my arms are tightened and toned back up . That's what I love about that exercise it's simple and effective.

I'l l get a chance tomorrow at the birthday party to focus on making eye contact. That's a tough goal for me too. But I know it's something I need and want to accomplish.

Hopefully, next week I'll be able to learn how to post pictures on here. As well as get links down the side.

As always, thanks for reading and feel free to leave comments. I love reading them.

No comments: