Monday, February 4, 2008

Welcome

Ok I'm taking the plunge. This is my little blog spot in the ever so large blog world.

Gingerbug at http://magicalholidayhome.com/forum has some challenges going on that I wanted to take part in. One is a daily writting challenge. While I'm no expert writer I do believe writing is a very theraputic experience. I like to write about anything and everything.

On the forum we have a thread called choosing your word. We choose a word we'd like to represent our life for 2008. My word is to feel GOOD.but all the other words intertwine with my word(to me) as a way to helping my life feel GOOD. One word in particular really JUMPED out at me. That word was "POSSIBILITIES" when I think of all the good possibilities in the world well it just makes me feel GOOD.

Henceforth, the name of this blog "possibilities". I plan on writing about different things here so you have the possibility of reading about crafts, feelings, cooking, softball, tv, books, goals, surveys, jokes, homeschooling this list goes on and on. Hopefully, what I share will help someone feel GOOD in some way.

Please feel free to leave your comments and suggestions. If you'd like to swap links just let me know. Come back often.

No comments: