Friday, February 15, 2008

Accomplishments so far

Just thought I'd post a update on my February goals, my change challenge. and things we're working on this month.

February Goals

1. Drink at least 8oz. water daily. This one is a hit and miss but I keep working on it.
2. Do my arm exercises. Have accomplished daily so far.
3.Start a blog and write in it daily. Have accomplished daily so far.
4. Meditate daily. Have accomplished daily so far.
5. Read and practice my emails and ebooks that help me grow in the areas I want to at least 2 times a week. Have accomplished this so far.
6. Make eye contact with others. Have accomplished daily so far.

Change challenge

I will save at least one quarter a day toward Christmas. Have accomplished daily so far.
I will save at least one dime a day toward a holiday coming up. Have accomplished daily so far.
I will save at least one nickel a day for Halloween. Have accomplished daily so far.

I haven't got my emergency(my daughter does tho) fund set up yet but will soon.

I think I'm doing pretty good. We are also doing 15 minutes(each) a day decluttering and cleaning. We can already feel a nice difference in our home.

We're also trying to eat healthier and exercise more. But through all this it has to feel GOOD and kept simple as to be motivated to continue.

No comments: